1. Greet your students individually when they arrive.
2. Arrive at school rested and recharged.
3. Find one activity where you can add choice(s).
4. Re-imagine options for students in your space.
5. Suggest 1 adaptation that could be offered to everyone.
6. Add a visual support where one was missing.
7. Add a break to a student’s schedule.
8. Identify what motivates one student today.
9. Design a new universal regulation activity.
10. Design a new inclusive mindfulness experience.
How to Begin
- Find out when Jan and Julie are doing their next workshop: “10 Possibilities”
- Set an implementation intention (We’ve given you 10 “Monday Ideas” above to choose from!)
- Choose only one (at a time)!
- Don’t give up – it takes time.
- Practice self-care to stay regulated yourself.
- Celebrate your successes – even the little ones!
*More Practical Possibilities workshop goodies here.